Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Needle Felting: The Second Cat - Jimmy

The second needle felting project I tried was to make Jimmy as a cat. It... didn't work well. His ears are terrible looking and I didn't felt him well at all.

As you can tell, the tail is tightly felted, but the colors are attached to him very loosely. I hadn't learned yet how to attach colors.

The back needs less improvement than the front, I was getting better at details, but still, I was learning. It doesn't look like Jimmy at all! My husband pointed out that the cat ears would look best if I made them and then attached them to the cat heads, so that was my next attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment