I feel proud of this one! Gordon turned out really well, clipped ear and all! I finally got the ear proportion correct and the felting as tight as I could with the needles I had. I later found out I had only large needles, and there were much smaller needles available.
The back legs and tail were finally built up very well. I learned how to put extra felt around the tail so the tail was attached tightly to the body after more reading up on felting. I also learned the technique of felting with my needles at an angle instead of straight on, which helps felt colors on more evenly with fewer stray hairs.
Kendall had to make an appearance during my photo shoot.